Arai Shoji Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") keeps personal information in order to provide convenient and useful products and services to satisfy our customers.
Therefore, in order to protect personal information from risks such as leakage, loss, or falsification and protect the rights of the individual, the following "Personal Information Protection Policy" has been established.
We will do our utmost to take the necessary and appropriate actions to protect personal information.
- 1.We will comply with domestic laws, regulations, and other norms regarding personal information, and manage personal information appropriately.
- 2.The Company has established rules and regulations regarding acquisition, use, provision, etc. for the appropriate handling of personal information and will require all officers and employees to comply with them.
- 3.When we outsource the handling of personal information or outsource to a business partner, we will properly manage and supervise personal information so that it can be safely managed.
- 4.We will implement appropriate and rational safety management measures for the personal information we hold, and strive to prevent leakage, loss, and falsification.
- 5.We will continuously review the management system and efforts for the protection of personal information and strive to improve them.
Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information of customers held by the Company shall be handled within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use with the prior consent of the customer (including the case by contract) or when required by law, etc. We will not use it beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use or provide it to a third party.
- 1.To carry out transactions with customers, contract management, and after-sales service
- 2.To provide a variety of information on our products and services and send direct mail to introduce our products and services, which we think will be useful to our customers
- 3. To reply to the contents of inquiries from this site, etc.
- 4. Because it is necessary for our business
Inquiries regarding disclosure of personal information, etc.
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, etc. of personal information, please contact the following address.
Arai Shoji Co., Ltd. General Affairs Department
7F, Daiichi Arai Building, 17-2 Beniya-cho, Hiratsuka-shi, Kanagawa 254-0043
TEL. 0463-23-2011 / FAX. 0463-23-2463